Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salaries to our Human Resources Department via email
- Five-day work week
- Medical Insurance
- Free and fresh fruit
- Casual dress code
- On-job training
Current Job Openings
- Handle daily business operations to ensure the assigned markets are running smoothly
- Frequently coordinate with IT team to run projects and fix operation issues
- Develop new potential markets by dealing with global aggregators/telecoms on mobile-payment
- Negotiate a favorable rates with existing and potential business partners
- Conduct research on global telecoms & aggregators
- Liaise with Marketing team to analyze customer behaviors on products and provide recommendations to maximize profitability
- Prepare reports to management for data analysis
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing or Business related discipline;
- 0 - 2 years of marketing and account management experience with corporate customers. Exposure in telecom / IT field is an advantage;
- Able to cope with fast changing business requirements;
- Mature with excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills;
- Independent, self-motivated, hardworking, proactive and energetic team player;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English. Good command of Chinese. Other foreign languages will be an advantage.
- Less qualification will be considered as assistant
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Immediate available is highly preferable
We only accept applications from candidates only - no recruitment agencies or consultancies.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment related purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 12 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We are an equal opportunities employer.